[UWAB] Evite invitation from Candis Pham

Candis Pham info at mailva.evite.com
Mon Nov 16 18:47:46 EST 2009

You have been invited by Candis Pham to
You are invited to "Women at CC End of Semester Holiday Party" by Candis Pham.

Click below to visit Evite for more information about the event and also to RSVP.
http://www.evite.com/pages/invite/viewInvite.jsp?inviteId=HGINBLUZXYQJEVYFNXNB&src=email

**If you are having trouble viewing the above web address, copy & paste the entire URL into the address bar of your browser.

This invitation was sent to you by Candis Pham using Evite. To remove yourself
from this guest list please click on the link above.

This Evite Invite is covered by Evite's privacy policy*.
To view this privacy policy, click here:
http://www.evite.com/privacy

Did this email go to your junk/bulk folder?  Add info at evite.com to your address book to ensure that you receive future Evite Invitations in your Inbox.

Don't want to receive Evite emails from this person?  Update your email preferences.

Replies to this email will go directly to the sender, not to Evite. Your email address will be displayed in your reply.

Having trouble opening this Evite Invitation?  Try pasting this URL into your browser:
http://www.evite.com/r?iid=HGINBLUZXYQJEVYFNXNB&li=iq&src=email

Evite respects your privacy. To see how we treat your information, please review our Privacy Policy.