[UWAB] W at CC Movie Night TONIGHT!!!

Pham, Candis E cpham3 at gatech.edu
Fri Nov 13 09:32:06 EST 2009

Good morning girls!

Don't forget-- we are having a special Women at CC Movie Night TONIGHT (Friday, November 13).  We will be watching the new Pixar movie, Up!  Lots of snacks will be provided (popcorn, subs, veggie trays, etc) including a special homemade red velvet cheesecake from me and a mystery surprise from Victoria!  So come hang out on the comfy couches of the student orgs room, enjoy the food, the movie, the company, take a break from homework, and have fun!

What:  W at CC Movie Night
Movie:  Up! the Pixar movie