[UWAB] Fwd: [ccleaders] Two requests!

Pham, Candis E cpham3 at gatech.edu
Thu Nov 12 12:27:01 EST 2009

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: mgoodman at cc.gatech.edu
To: ccleaders at lists.gatech.edu
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2009 6:42:24 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [ccleaders] Two requests!

Hello all,
Tomorrow is Student Organizations day in CS1100, and I'd love it if any of you could come be representatives of your organizations and talk to freshmen.  If you can come, please come to 104b at 2:45ish, so we can discuss the format.  I hope some of you will be able to attend!  It lasts until 4, so I hope it works with your schedules, and I'm sorry for the late notice.

Also, could you send this out to your organizations?

Dear CC Students,

Below is a link to a brief survey about the application and acceptance procedures at Georgia Tech. The College of Computing is working to enhance our communication with prospective students and students who have applied with an interest in CS and CM. Your participation in this 4 minute survey will help us with this.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=jJm4oCuFqPMGJRQYvBSY8g_3d_3d

Thank you for your participation!

--
Candis Pham