[UWAB] Yahoo! Lunch and Speaker Today @ 11:30am

Elizabeth English Collums ecollums at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Mar 6 09:30:28 EST 2009

Want Free Lunch Today and Mingling with Yahoo! representatives?

What: Yahoo! Lunch and Speakers
Location: CoC 52
Date: Fri, 3/6, TODAY!!
Time: 11:30am-1:30pm

Below are more details:

Yahoo will start off by having all the Yahoos introduce themselves (what they do, what team they're on, which office they're from, etc) and then break out into groups to eat and chat with the students.  I also encouraged them to move around to chat with more students if possible.

Since this is a recruiting lunch after all, some of the students may have questions about internships and full-time positions. We are hiring for both, and I will have a laptop at the door for students to sign in with their contact info.

Thanks!
Beth

Elizabeth Collums
Program Coordinator
Office of Outreach, Enrollment and Community
The College of Computing at Georgia Tech
801 Atlantic Drive
Atlanta, GA 30332-0280