[UWAB] Swiki update- COCAESAR'S HEEELLLPP!

Pham, Candis E cpham3 at gatech.edu
Tue Mar 3 00:03:10 EST 2009

Hey girls!

I've just finished updating most of the Swiki for CoCaesar's Palace.  With the event merely a few weeks away (with Spring Break thrown in right before it), we need you're help!  Please look through what we have so far on the Swiki at http://swiki.cc.gatech.edu:8080/WUAB/132 for more information and sign-ups.  Pay close attention to "Sign-ups" link, "Professor Letters- Special Delivery!" link, and the "Stuff to Buy" link.  Please sign up where you can help.  Even if you can't make the event, set up is all day until the event on Thursday, March 26.  Just indicate what times you will be available.  If you know of something that is not yet on the swiki, feel free to update it.

UN:  attach
PW:  carmen

Also, on Saturday, March 22 and Sunday, March 23 at 1:00p, we'll be having shopping and cooking days to get ready for the event.  If you'd be able to help, please send me an email with when you'll be able to help (shopping(Sat), cooking(Sun), or both) and if you'd be able to drive to the store on Saturday.  Also, if anyone would like to volunteer there kitchen and/or cooking supplies, that would be awesome.

As always, feel free to email me (cpham3 at gatech.edu) or Victoria Au (vau at gatech.edu), if you have any questions or comments.

Thanks, and have a great day!
--
Candis Pham