[UWAB] Welcome back!- W at CC's 1st meeting- Come Join Us!

cpham3 at gatech.edu cpham3 at gatech.edu
Mon Aug 17 11:46:46 EDT 2009

Welcome back to GT girls!

I hope everyone is enjoying the new semester and not getting to bogged down in studies already!  The Women at CC are back and stronger than ever, kicking off the '08 Fall semester with our first members at large meeting.  You're invited!!

The Women at CC is all about "Welcoming, Supporting, and Celebrating Women in Computing at Georgia Tech!" We are a unique breed of women coming together to talk about our many professional opportunities, academic endeavors and of course have fun!  We have some great upcoming events and we want to hear from you! Come join us!

To pick a meeting time that works for everyone, please fill out this short short survey by noon on Friday, August 21, 2009, indicating what time works best for you.  I will send out the official meeting date Friday afternoon.

CLICK HERE FOR SURVEY:  http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=YT29c1_2fRFN8HlorA1NtBjA_3d_3d

This is a great opportunity for you to meet our new women and to catch up with everyone!  Also, we will be giving you some important dates to be looking forward to. We have some great ideas already in the works for this fall (e.g. C4G, Grace Hopper, and Fall Festival to name a few) so be ready to have fun, meet new people, and plan some great things!

Feel free to contact organization Co-Chairs Candis Pham (cpham3 at gatech.edu) or Victoria Au (vau at gatech.edu) if you have any questions or comments.

Thanks, and have a great day!
--
Candis Pham