[UWAB] Books for CM and CS classes

jennifer.whitlow at gatech.edu jennifer.whitlow at gatech.edu
Sun Aug 2 16:39:55 EDT 2009

Hey guys,

I have several books for several CS and CM classes that I never sold back. If you need any of them here's what I have:

CS Courses:
Taking Sides Clashing Views on Controversial Issues in Cognitive Science (Mason) - $10
Cognitive Science An Introduction to the Study of Mind (Friedenberg and Silverman) - $30
Fundamentals of Database Systems 5th Edition (Elmasri and Navathe) - $30

CM Courses:
MultiMedia from Wagner to Virtual Reality (Packer and Jordan) - $5
Film History 2nd Edition (Thompson and Bordwell) - $20

Jennifer