[UWAB] JPL/NASA info session Tuesday September 23rd 5pm

Pham, Candis E cpham3 at gatech.edu
Sat Sep 20 10:45:06 EDT 2008

A MESSAGE FROM DAWN FINNEY

Are you interested in actually working on the next mission going into space? Do you have an interest in fields related to robotics and artificial intelligence? Do you just love to write software? Well Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) is just the place for you. JPL is a NASA research center governed by Caltech located in Pasadena, CA. Enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of JPL during work and then the sunny California weather after. With the great number of projects available on lab, you are sure to find one to suit your interests or maybe you could even propose one of your own.

JPL Info Session:

Tuesday, September 23rd
Clary Theater, Student Success Center
5pm - 7pm

JPL Interviews
September 24 & 25

I personally have co-oped with JPL as a computer science major for three semesters already. I worked a great deal with web ontologies for earth and atmospheric data and with metadata for the physical oceanography DAAC. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me, Dawn Finney, at dawn.finney at gatech.edu

Thank you,
--
Dawn Shanti Finney
dawn.finney at gatech.edu
Georgia Institute of Technology
Computer Science and Environmental Engineering

Candis Pham
B.S. Computational Media
Georgia Institute of Technology
Women at CC- Chair