[UWAB] Call for a Spooktacular logo design!

Pham, Candis E cpham3 at gatech.edu
Fri Sep 19 15:57:31 EDT 2008

Hey girls!

As indicated in the meeting notes (Thanks Linda! ^_^), at our next Women at CC meeting (Wednesday, September 24, 5:30p, 104b), we are going to be voting on the event logo/design for this year's Spooktacular (Fall Festival) event!  If you would like to submit a design, please email it to me (cpham3 at gatech.edu) before the meeting or bring it with you to the meeting.  A sketched drawing will be okay for the meeting, but keep in mind that it needs to be computerized before we can work with it.  Also, don't forget that while designing, we cannot use the word "Halloween," but you may still use pictures of pumpkins, cob-webs, etc.

Thanks, and I look forward to seeing your designs!  Have a great weekend!
--
Candis Pham
B.S. Computational Media