[UWAB] IBM Global Business Services University Recruiting Campus Events/Dates for Ga Tech

Amy Daniels acdaniel at us.ibm.com
Wed Sep 3 12:49:54 EDT 2008

Dear Women at College of Computing,

IBM Global Business Services is excited to recruit at Ga Tech, and ask
that you help us spread the word about our upcoming Information Session
and visits to your campus.

Attached is an advertisement inviting students to meet with us and learn
about our exciting career offerings.  We would appreciate you sharing it
with students, faculty and student organizations related to business,
engineering and technology majors. Thank You!

Dear Students and Faculty,

Come learn about career opportunities with IBM Global Business Services -
the world's largest consulting organization, offering opportunities and
resources others simply can't match.

Join a leader. Consult with us!

When people turn to IBM consulting, what are they seeking?  They are
trying to imagine what their future holds.  They are looking for a unique
capacity to conceptualize opportunities, analyze developments, and
overcome grand challenges.  At the most basic level, IBM’s defining value
over the years has not been our assets, our size, or our offerings.  It
has been the way we think.

What will you do as an IBM consultant?
You will deliver innovative business consulting, business process design,
systems integration, management and application design to leading
organizations in 17 industries worldwide. With access to resources that
only a global leader can provide, as a consultant you will learn valuable
skills, gain access to a vast and diverse network of talented
professionals, and enjoy unparalleled career, training, and educational
opportunities.

We are excited to be recruiting at Ga Tech this fall and we hope you can
join us for the below dates:

        Career Fair:            September 8, 2008 - Alexander Memorial
Coliseum - 9:30 am-5:00 pm

        Information Session:    September 8, 2008 - Bill Moore Student
Success Center, President Suite B, 5:00 pm-6:30 pm

        Interview Dates:                September 26, 2008 - Bill Moore
Student Success Center - Basement - 8am-5:00 pm
        Resumes Due:            September 12, 2008

Visit ibm.com/consulting/careers for more information on consulting.

Amy C Daniels
University Recruiting Program Manager
IBM Global Business Services
813-348-0582 office