[UWAB] Meeting today!

Pham, Candis E cpham3 at gatech.edu
Wed Sep 3 10:22:03 EDT 2008

Good morning girls,

Don't forget that there is a Women at CC meeting today at 5:30pm in CoC- 104b!

We will be having officer elections and be discussing some cool upcoming events.  It's not to late to put your name in for the elections.  The positions are as follows:

#  Secretary
    ** Takes minutes at the meetings and emails them out to the list each meeting night

# Treasurer
    ** Keeps up with the budget
    ** Makes sure students are reimbursed for purchases
    ** Making sure that all purchases are approved before they are made
    ** Works closely with Alicia and make sure her approval is met on all financial issues

# Web-Master in Training
    ** Works closely with current Web-master(s) (Sweta Vajjhala and Steph Yang) to learn how to manage and update the web-site (information, event updates, photos, etc.)

Have a great day and I hope to see you tonight!

Candis Pham
Women at CC- Chair
B.S. Computational Media