[UWAB] Call for help: WAM's Vagina Monologues Audition

Pham, Candis E cpham3 at gatech.edu
Wed Oct 29 14:41:41 EDT 2008

Hey everyone!

It's Steph Yang here and I'm also a part of Women's Awareness Month (next March). We're trying to put on the Vagina Monologues again this year and we're really needing some help with it. So, if you're interested or know someone who might be interested in being a part of the cast or doing some work behind the scenes, I've attached an application to this e-mail. The girl in charge is Jane Wong, so if you want more information e-mail her at jane.wong at gatech.edu or myself at steph.yang at gatech.edu.

If you have no idea what Vagina Monologues is, it's pretty much a play of a series of monologues read by women. They all relate to the vagina in some way or form be it through sex, rape, menstration, etc. It is a very controversial play due to the nature of the subject but I've also heard it's a very powerful one as well. It's also very humorous. So, even if you're not interested in being a part of the cast, look up some YouTube videos of it.

http://cyberbuzz.gatech.edu/wam/

Thanks for your time!

--
Stephanie Yang