[UWAB] Materials Reminder for the event tomorrow!

Pham, Candis E cpham3 at gatech.edu
Wed Oct 29 10:48:59 EDT 2008

Hey everyone!

Below, I have listed the following people (listed in alphabetical order by first name) down for bringing materials for the Spooktacular event.  Please bring it by 104b either today or tomorrow before the event.  I will be in the office from 3-5p today and from 12-2 and 3-event tomorrow.  If you can't come by at those times, send me an email and we'll work something out =D.

Also, if anyone has any extension cords, white Christmas lights, strobe lights, or other party lights, PLEASE let me know.  We especially need extension cords.

     Alicia Richhart- Crock pot
     Beth Collums- Grill, Apple Core-er, Christmas lights, Crock pot
     Brittany Duncan- Crock pot, Buzz swag raffle prize, Guitar Hero (game, game system, controllers)
     Chas Holiday- Tech Square raffle prizes
     Dawn Finney- Crock pot
     Jeanie Choi- Apples
     Jennifer Whitlow- Dip (Spinach Artichoke and Cheese)
     Linda Huynh- Hot water pump for hot chocolate
     Michelle Bjornas- Apple Core-er
     Steph Yang- Extension cord

Thanks, and have a great day!
--