[UWAB] Meeting today- COCAESAR'S THIS THURSDAY!!!

Candis Pham touching.the.sky at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 12:57:11 EDT 2008

Hello girls!

Just a reminder...there is a Women at CC meeting tonight at 5:00pm in the
Student Organizations Room CCB 104b!
There's only TWO DAYS left until CoCaesar's!!!  There are a lot of
finalizations to be made as well as help sign-ups.  Also, don't forget that
tonight we're having a special outing for dress shopping after the meeting!
It'll be fun!  I'm INCREDIBLE proud of all of our plans so far.  You guys
are awesome!

I hope to see you tonight!  Have a great day!!

Candis Pham
Women at CC Chair
Computational Media major