[UWAB] Fwd: Kickball Tournament

Angela Mingione angela.mingione at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 23:30:54 EST 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mar 5, 2008 11:29 PM
Subject: Kickball Tournament
To: Angela <angela.mingione at gmail.com>

The sisters of Chi Omega Tau would like to invite the members of
Woman at CC to our Fifth Annual Bases, Balls & Coyotes Philanthropy
Kickball Tournament this spring. This event will be taking place on
March 29th, 2007 from 10am-4pm. Teams will consist of 8-12 people and
all of the money earned from the tournament is given directly to
winners' choices of philanthropies. There is a $10 registration fee
per player which includes a T-shirt in individual teams' colors,
breakfast, and lunch, and participants will also receive philanthropy
hours. Registration forms will be due to Kathryn Horney
(khorney3 at gatech.edu <khorney3%40gatech.edu>) by March 14th, 2007. I have
attached the
registration form and flyer and would greatly appreciate it if you
would forward the following information to your members.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me or
Kathryn Horney. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Joy Guan
Chi Omega Tau