[UWAB] Women's Overnight Schedules

Candis Pham touching.the.sky at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 23:00:57 EST 2008

Hello girls!

Our first Women's Overnight event is coming up Sunday, March 9th - Monday,
March 10th!  Women's Overnight is an Accepted Student's Event where we host
girls interested in majoring in CS or CM, or who are undecided.  This is a
wonderful opportunity to help incoming freshman adjust to college life as
well as bring more women to the College of Computing!  If you are interested
in helping out with the event, please send me where you live, your cell
phone number, and your schedule for that Monday by no later than this Friday
morning (February 29).

Feel free to email me if you have not been able to come to the meetings or
have any questions!

Thanks,

Candis Pham
Women at CC Chair