[UWAB] Planning for College Success Mentoring Program

Suggs, Vickie L vickie at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Feb 11 11:11:16 EST 2008

Planning for College Success Mentoring Program

My name is Brian Sharrow and I run the Planning for College Success
mentoring program at Kennedy Middle School.
We are a group of Tech students who perform weekly science labs with 8th
graders and mentor them on the importance of a college education. At
Kennedy there is a technology center filled with various modules for
labs such as electronics, robotics, life sciences and many others.
Kennedy is looking for a group from Tech to help run the lab. We
currently do not have the manpower to undertake this task but we are
looking for another group to partner with. Do you know of any? If you
would like more information please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you for your help,

Brian Sharrow
Georgia Institute of Technology
GT Motorsports Suspension Leader