[UWAB] FW: Looking for Participants for an Augmented Reality Study

Biggers, Maureen Short maureen at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Sep 17 11:24:13 EDT 2007

I am looking for volunteers to participate in an Augmented Reality
research study that did NOT participate in my previous study (conducted
in
May and June).  If you volunteer, you will be asked to perform some Lego
block placement tasks while wearing a head-mounted display and you will
be
asked some questions about your experience.

It will involve approximately 60-90 minutes of your time.  I can offer
you
$5/half hour in either Target or Starbucks gift cards.

This study will be taking place from September 17-28.  If you are
interested in participating, please contact me at
leistner at cc.gatech.edu.

Thank you.

     -Cindy Robertson