[UWAB] CoC Cool Stuff: We need you!

Kathy Pham kathy.pham at gatech.edu
Mon Sep 17 11:14:38 EDT 2007

Hello everyone!

UPE will be sponsoring the first Annual Cool Stuff event!  And we need help
from you guys.  If you have worked at great companies, studied abroad
somewhere awesome or done research through a great program and would like to
share your experiences with other students, please fill out the sign up form
at the link below!

Companies we already have include:  Google, Microsoft, Nokia, Expedia, GTRI,
Optimus Solutions and EA.  Some of the companies above are sending free swag
for us to give out at the tables just because they see this as great free
marketing and recruiting.  So if you contact your respective companies, they
will most likely be generous with free swag as well.  It's like a career
fair with YOU as the recruiter for a company that you love.  Except no
resumes and no pressure to impress anyone.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=pUjKA825WO_2fD4b_2byZao_2bLw_3d_3d
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=vzcsNqsgW9OL3EoQlcNQng_3d_3d>

Reply by:  Please let me know by Tuesday, September 18th at midnight.
Even Date:  Wednesday, September 26th, 12pm-3pm.
Lunch MAY be provided if we get enough sponsorship money.  And since it's
called Cool Stuff, ice-cream will be served.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!

Kathy Pham

--
B.S. in Computer Science, December 2007