[UWAB] Please help me and Michelle!

Amanda Ladd gth673b at mail.gatech.edu
Fri May 25 09:22:05 EDT 2007

Hey girls!

Please help out mine and Michelle's User Interface Design (CS3750) project group
by taking our survey!

Our my team is cooking up a device that is designed to help
manage kitchen inventory and make preparing food in your kitchen easier and more
enjoyable.  Our product would keep track of all the items in your food cabinets
and fridge and alert you when items run low. It would have the capability to
create grocery lists based upon this information, as well as based upon meal
plans created by you or through the help of its built-in cookbook. This device
aims at making kitchen life easier for you!

In order to create a user-friendly and efficient product, we need to gather some
data on how people currently manage their kitchens.

We would greatly appreciate if you could take 5 minutes out of your busy
schedule to complete a quick, 2 page survey regarding your shopping, cooking,
and kitchen habits.

Here is a link to the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=899333914119

Thanks so much for your participation!