[UWAB] PLEASE HELP ME AND SWETA'S GROUP!

Jordan Garner jordang at gatech.edu
Thu May 17 17:23:36 EDT 2007

Hello ladies!

I hope everyone is having a fabulous summer!

For a group project for a User Interface class, our group is designing a
software program called iGarden to assist all levels of gardeners in planning
their gardens.  In order to create an easy-to-use and efficient program we need
feedback from potential users.  It doesn't really matter is you know anything
about gardening.  If you have even helped your mom in the garden once, it would
be a great help.  If you could take 5 minutes to take this SurveyMonkey, we
would be forever grateful!  All the results have to be in by 5:00 pm on Monday.
 Thanks so much for your time!

Link:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=529523900344

xoxo,