[UWAB] Recruitment Overnight Event

Jennifer Whitlow gtg160x at mail.gatech.edu
Tue Mar 27 09:52:41 EDT 2007

Ok girls!

So the recruitment overnight is next week, April 5th-6th.  Many of you have
already signed up to be hostess but some of you may not have had the
opportunity or may have had something come up.  You must live on campus in
order to host someone overnight.  Please let me knwo if you can host, where
you live, and how many you can host by end of day Wednesday.

Here is the list I have so far:
Lisa Hicks (1) Freshmen Dorm
Heather Pritchard (3-4) Apartment
Amanda Ladd (1)
Megan Elmore (1)
Michelle Vela (1) Freshmen Dorm
Valerie Kiliam (1) Freshmen Dorm
Catie Donnelly (2)
Kelli Stancil (1) Freshmen Dorm
Jordan Garner (2-8) Phi Mu House
Brittany Duncan (2)
Whitney (1) Freshmen Dorm
Katie Collins (1) Freshmen Dorm
Candace Mitchell (1) Freshmen Dorm
Skji Conklin (1) Freshmen Dorm...maybe more if they stay in the Alpha Chi House
Kate Rosier (2)

Please let me know if things have changed or if your name isn't on this list
but you would like to help out.

Thanks,
Jennifer

--