[UWAB] Cap and Wedding Gowns Tonight

Jennifer Whitlow gtg160x at mail.gatech.edu
Tue Mar 27 09:42:47 EDT 2007

Cap and (Wedding) Gown: Graduations, Weddings, Careers and Other Life
Decisions

Tuesday (3/27) at 7pm in the ISYE Annex, 2nd floor lounge
"Have you met a nice boy yet?" Somewhere along the way, we get faced
with this question, and our reactions to it vary from woman to woman.
How are you navigating the many choices available to you as a modern,
educated woman? Anxious to get married? Does your career come first?
Come and participate in this lively discussion where no one has the
answers but, like life, everyone has an opinion!

--
       Jennifer Whitlow
     Computational Media
    gtg160x at mail.gatech.edu