[UWAB] Make money making Google Better!

Kathy Pham kathy.pham at gatech.edu
Tue Jul 31 17:55:32 EDT 2007

Hey Ladies!

Google is looking for people to do user experience studies for our tools.
Feel free to forward this along. They pay you anywhere from $75-$275 and it
usually never lasts more than an hr or so.  AND you get a sneak peak at
tools that are not yet released to the public.  I've watched people do these
studies and it's a lot of fun! Fill out the survey below and they'll contact
you when you're needed!

In "Where did you hear about us?", put kathypham ! :)  I get a t-shirt if a
lot of people reply. :)

 https://survey.google.com/wix/p0822776.aspx?referral_code=MV4

Also, if anyone wants a referral to Google, please let me know!

Kathy

--
Computer Science, Fall 2007