[UWAB] Women's Welcome Reception

Kathy Pham kathy.pham at gatech.edu
Tue Aug 28 00:54:36 EDT 2007

I can do Tuesday.  Valerie, you want to come with me?  Maybe we can be like
CS missionaries and convert the freshmen.  I don't have time before hand to
set up (straight meetings from 5pm on... ) so can someone set up?  Or do you
have the stuff ready to be set up?

Contact Name: Kathy Pham
Contact Email: kathy.pham at gatech.edu

Number of Representatives Attending:  ?
Names of Representatives Attending: Kathy Pham + ?
Would you like a table?:  Jennifer, do we have stuff to layout?

Kathy

On 8/27/07, Whitlow,Jennifer Nicole <gtg160x at mail.gatech.edu> wrote:

> Girls,
>
> Can anyone attend this event to represent the Women at CC. I cannot do
> either event. If so please let Giselle or myself know as well as whoever
> the RSVP for the event is.
>
> Thanks,
> Jennifer
>

> Hello again,
>
> I hope that your summer went well and that your semester is off to a
> great start!
>
> This email is to remind you of the Women's Resource Center's welcome
> reception with cheesecake for the incoming women. At the start of the
> summer, you expressed interest in attending to represent your group at
> our event. We would love it if you could still help us welcome new women
> to campus.
>
> If you plan to attend, please confirm your participation. We would like
> the following information:

> Contact Name:
> Contact Email:
>
> Number of Representatives Attending:
> Names of Representatives Attending:
> Would you like a table?:
>
> As a reminder, the dates are:
>
> *Tuesday, August 28th at 8 p.m. in Britain Rec
>
> *and
>
> *Thursday, August 30th at 8 p.m. in West Commons Basement.
>

> *Best wishes for the rest of the semester! Thanks so much.
>
> Georgia Davis
> Women's Resource Center
> www.womenscenter.gatech.edu <http://www.womenscenter.gatech.edu/>

B.S. in Computer Science, December 2007