[UWAB] Women's Welcome Reception

Whitlow,Jennifer Nicole gtg160x at mail.gatech.edu
Mon Aug 27 22:56:48 EDT 2007

Girls,

Can anyone attend this event to represent the Women at CC. I cannot do
either event. If so please let Giselle or myself know as well as whoever
the RSVP for the event is.

Thanks,
Jennifer

Hello again,

I hope that your summer went well and that your semester is off to a
great start!

This email is to remind you of the Women's Resource Center's welcome
reception with cheesecake for the incoming women. At the start of the
summer, you expressed interest in attending to represent your group at
our event. We would love it if you could still help us welcome new women
to campus.

If you plan to attend, please confirm your participation. We would like
the following information:

Contact Name:
Contact Email:

Number of Representatives Attending:
Names of Representatives Attending:
Would you like a table?:

As a reminder, the dates are:

*Tuesday, August 28th at 8 p.m. in Britain Rec

*and

*Thursday, August 30th at 8 p.m. in West Commons Basement.

*Best wishes for the rest of the semester! Thanks so much.

Georgia Davis
Women's Resource Center
www.womenscenter.gatech.edu <http://www.womenscenter.gatech.edu/>