[UWAB] CS Connect With Tech Hosting!!

Vanessa Larco gtg205w at mail.gatech.edu
Mon Sep 18 19:33:47 EDT 2006

Hey Girls!!

Remember my Connect with Tech speech at the meeting and how you ALL
wanted to be a host? Well here is the info I promised!! :)

Connect with Tech is a ton of fun!! Ask Kathy and Jordan! I highly
recommend it and if you let Carol know that you want to be a host,
you'll be able to skip the whole long interview process!! So Hurry and
email Carol!!

Carol's email- carol.heller at gatech.edu

Vanessa

The Connect With Tech program needs a couple of women to serve as hosts
for our remaining sessions. You would need to host 4 or 5 sessions and
two hours of duties during a session.  The program is on Sunday and
Monday.  You can get a lot of information about the program at
http://www.visits.gatech.edu/cwt.  You also have to live on campus.  If
you would like to talk further about it, please give me several times
you could meet this Thursday or Friday.  Many thanks for your
consideration.

Carol Heller
Director, Connect With Tech
Associate Director, Undergraduate Admission