[UWAB] Pumpkin Palooza

Whitlow,Jennifer Nicole gtg160x at mail.gatech.edu
Wed Oct 25 15:11:19 EDT 2006

Hey girls!

I just want to update yall on what is going on with Pumpkin Palooza.  We
have nixed the charity raffle because we couldn't decide what we wanted
to raffle off and we had a limited list of things we could do.  Heather,
how are the gift certificate/prize donations going? Also, any one is
welcome to bake stuff for the bake sale.  We also need popcorn and
drinks that are not going to be sold.  Jordan and I will take care of
that and decorations.  Sunday afternoon we will need to get together to
start decorating the commons and CoC, we will also need to finish
posters for our booths and make sure we have all the supplies needed for
the booths including small prizes, candy, balloons, etc.  If yall can
help out on Sunday afternoon that would be great.  I will email you
later this week with a time and place.

Also, I realized that I have a test Monday from 8-10 so I will only be
able to stay until 8 but I will be there before to help set-up and I
will try to get back as quickly as possible from my test.  Alicia and
Jordan will be there to make sure things run smoothly.

I hope yall are getting excited!

Jennifer