[UWAB] Invitation: Luncheon speaker for Friday is a 2006 Women of Color Technology Award Winner

Biggers, Maureen Short maureen at cc.gatech.edu
Thu Oct 19 09:46:10 EDT 2006

The grad women are sponsoring a luncheon with an awesome woman who has
requested that we invite our women and minority students to attend.
It's tomorrow and you are all invited to attend!  But you MUST RSVP by 3
PM today so we can order enough food (pasta bar).  FYI, MiRC 102A is in
the building next door to CoC - attached by a covered walkway that is
right off the main lobby.

Hope to hear from you!

Maureen