[UWAB] FW: Great Technology Internship

Biggers, Maureen Short maureen at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Oct 13 15:12:23 EDT 2006

________________________________

From: Joshua Silver [mailto:joshua at gatech.edu]
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2006 2:04 PM
To: Martin, Giselle F; 'Monica Sweat'
Subject: FW: Great Technology Internship

If you can think of anyone who might be interested in this - Leadership
Atlanta is a really great organization.

Intern, Technology & Communications

Leadership Atlanta

Leadership Atlanta, a non-profit leadership and community affairs
training organization, seeks a technology assistant to work
approximately 10-20 hours a week. The position will involve assisting
with all technology and communication needs of Leadership Atlanta.
Specific tasks will include researching technology vendors and making
recommendations, interfacing with technology service providers,
providing technical support as needed, recommending technology
solutions, website design and maintenance, assisting with a monthly
e-newsletter and writing and editing a variety of web-based and external
communications.

A qualified applicant (college student or graduate student preferred)
should be creative, technically skilled and a good problem solver. He or
she should have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a
familiarity with office and communications technologies. Prior
leadership experience in voluntary organizations will be considered
favorably. This opportunity is ideal for a student interested technology
managements and communications experience.

A stipend may be available. Please email your resume and cover letter to
emilyhawkins at leadershipatlanta.org. Any questions about this position
can also be set to this email address.

About Leadership Atlanta

Leadership Atlanta is one of the premiere community leadership programs
in the nation. We are thirty-five years old and have about twenty-three
hundred alumni. Our alumni form a diverse network of metro Atlanta's top
business, government and community leaders. Leadership Atlanta's
eight-month training program identifies and cultivates leaders, and
provides a comprehensive educational forum to enhance the capacity of
informed capable citizens committed to using their talents and positions
to improve the needs of the metro Atlanta community. Our alumni
association provides a continuing forum for graduates and a mechanism
for maintaining relationships. For more information about Leadership
Atlanta, visit www.leadershipatlanta.org
<http://www.leadershipatlanta.org/> .