[UWAB] FW: HP is Coming to GA Tech to Recruit for CS jobs/internships - Oct 24th - 26th

Biggers, Maureen Short maureen at cc.gatech.edu
Tue Oct 10 15:05:38 EDT 2006

________________________________

From: Kovar, Sandra [mailto:Sandra.Kovar at hp.com]
Sent: Friday, October 06, 2006 1:56 AM
To: Biggers, Maureen Short
Cc: Kovar, Sandra; Dunkin, Ann; Bouzon, Rob
Subject: HP is Coming to GA Tech to Recruit - Oct 24th - 26th

Hi Maureen,

I wanted to give you the "heads up" that we will be on campus recruiting
in a few weeks and we have several openings for Computer Science
students.  We will be interviewing for both full-time and summer intern
positions.  Would you please send a note out to your student
distribution list letting them know that they can submit their resumes
through Monstertrak by October 15th to be considered for an interview?
We will also be hosting an Information Session on Tuesday, October 24th.
I'm attaching a flyer so that you can advertise it for us in the COC.
Thanks for your assistance and I look forward to seeing you.

Please include this information in your email.

-       US citizens and permanent residents only

-       Job locations Texas, California, Colorado, Washington, Oregon,
Idaho

-       Openings are for the following positions:  Database
Developed/QA; Database Disk I/O Developer/QA; Database Connectivity
Developer; Database System Integration Developer/QA; Software
Configuration & Management Technician; and Performance Engineer,
Software Developer

Sandy Kovar

University Recruiting Program Manager

Hewlett-Packard Company