[UWAB] Input requested for undergrad community e-newsletter

Biggers, Maureen Short maureen at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Nov 27 09:54:11 EST 2006

Hi!  I am planning to send out an e-newsletter to the undergrads and am
inviting you to submit any suggestions, interesting news, important
dates, announcements, etc.  Things to look forward to in the Spring???
Students to brag about???  Features that might be of interest that you
can suggest?  Questions students might be asking that we can answer?

Please submit by Friday of this week.

Thanks,

Maureen

P.S.  FYI, I've also sent this request to Advisors, to Academic Division
Heads and to FAB, SAB, ACM, and uCouncil.

Maureen Biggers, Ph.D.

Assistant Dean for Diversity and Community

College of Computing, Georgia Tech

801 Atlantic Drive

Atlanta, GA 30332-0280

404.894.3181  (office)