[UWAB] FW: SAIC software engineer position

Biggers, Maureen Short maureen at cc.gatech.edu
Wed Nov 22 13:34:39 EST 2006

________________________________

From: Erin.Reddick at gtri.gatech.edu [mailto:Erin.Reddick at gtri.gatech.edu]

Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2006 12:56 PM
To: Biggers, Maureen Short
Subject: FW: SAIC software engineer position

Maureen,

Can you please forward this note to the Minorities, GT-ACM, Women at cc
lists as well as to the other student groups.

I am a CoC alumnus and I know a fellow CoC alumnus who works for SAIC
and says that they need an entry level software engineer ASAP. The
office is located in Washington, DC area. Anyone who has already
graduated or is graduating in December and is interested should send me
their resume.

Thanks

Erin Reddick

Research Scientist I