[UWAB] FW: Interested in a Spring co-op job?

Biggers, Maureen Short maureen at cc.gatech.edu
Wed Nov 1 10:26:05 EST 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: Priyanka Mahalanabis [mailto:priyanka.mahalanabis at gatech.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2006 10:04 AM
To: uwomen at cc.gatech.edu; sab at cc.gatech.edu; fab at cc.gatech.edu
Cc: Biggers, Maureen Short
Subject: Interested in a Spring co-op job?

I'm currently working at Georgia-Pacific and we are looking for Spring
co-ops.
It's a great place to work and it's conveniently located in downtown
Atlanta so
taking a class would not be a problem. There are two departments right
now
looking for co-ops, both deal primarily in web development so prior
knowledge is
a plus.

Are you or do you know anyone that might be interested in this co-op job
for the
Spring? If so, send me your resumes or email me for additional
information at
priyanka.mahalanabis at gatech.edu

Thanks!
Priyanka

(P.S. If you've sent your resume to Jennifer Whitlow over the summer
regarding a
position, please send me an updated version. Thanks again!)

--
Priyanka Mahalanabis
Computer Science, Pre-Law