[UWAB] Interested in a Spring co-op job?

Priyanka Mahalanabis priyanka.mahalanabis at gatech.edu
Wed Nov 1 10:03:55 EST 2006

I'm currently working at Georgia-Pacific and we are looking for Spring co-ops.
It's a great place to work and it's conveniently located in downtown Atlanta so
taking a class would not be a problem. There are two departments right now
looking for co-ops, both deal primarily in web development so prior knowledge is
a plus.

Are you or do you know anyone that might be interested in this co-op job for the
Spring? If so, send me your resumes or email me for additional information at
priyanka.mahalanabis at gatech.edu

Thanks!
Priyanka

(P.S. If you've sent your resume to Jennifer Whitlow over the summer regarding a
position, please send me an updated version. Thanks again!)

--
Priyanka Mahalanabis
Computer Science, Pre-Law