[UWAB] Coc Caesar's Palace

Sweta Vajjhala gth863d at mail.gatech.edu
Tue Jan 24 18:14:31 EST 2006

Hi Everybody! :)

I was just wondering if you anybody could let me know what day/weekend
exactly is Coc Caesar's Palace this year? I know we were thinking March,
but what was the exact date that was set? If anybody could let me know
ASAP, I would very much appreciate it. Thank you very much! :)

Always,
~Sweta :)

Sweta Vajjhala
Computer Science (2009)