[UWAB] Rockstars Wanted

Michelle Kitaoka gte422z at mail.gatech.edu
Mon Jan 23 17:09:35 EST 2006

Would you like to be a star on the women at cc homepage?  (yes)

Please, send me nominations for women you would like to see featured our
website.  Let me know her name and a brief description of why you have
nominated her.

Yes, you may nominate yourself.  Yes, you should nominate your friends.

We'll come up with a fun interview and have an fabulous new feature on our
website.  You're welcome to send interview questions you think are
interesting.

Thanks!  This would not be possible without your help.

Michelle