[UWAB] Paid TA Job Opening for CS1322 with Monica

Monica Sweat sweat at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Feb 17 09:08:35 EST 2006

Hi!

I know it is mid-semester, but I have a sudden job opening in CS1322
for a undergrad TAship.  This would be a paid position.  If you are
interested, have completed CS1322 (or last semester's CS1321L) and
have done well, please contact me.  The recitation that would need to
fit your schedule is held weekly on Tuesdays at 6pm.

I'm especially looking for someone that cares about other students
and wants to help foster a healthy learning environment for all
students.  Thanks for reading this, and I'd love to hear from you!

- Monica

Monica Sweat
Lecturer
College of Computing