[UWAB] FW: my display study

Biggers, Maureen Short maureen at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Feb 17 06:36:23 EST 2006

 ----

Hey ladies --
I am running an experiment to evaluate displays for reading while walking,
and am looking for participants (I need to run as many people as possible
by Monday).

It takes about an hour and you will get $10 cash.  If you are interested
in participating, I have two slots open tomorrow (at 5pm and 6:30pm) and a
bunch of slots open Saturday and Sunday.  Basically you will complete
reading comprehension questions on a couple different displays.

If you are interested, please email me ASAP :)
Thanks!
Kristin
---
Kristin Vadas