[UWAB] FW: [GTACM] Next Meeting: MONDAY, October 24th

Biggers, Maureen Short maureen at cc.gatech.edu
Wed Oct 19 13:43:30 EDT 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: gtacm-bounces at cc.gatech.edu [mailto:gtacm-bounces at cc.gatech.edu]
On Behalf Of Brandon Carpenter
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2005 11:54 AM
To: gtacm at cc.gatech.edu
Subject: [GTACM] Next Meeting: MONDAY, October 24th

On Monday, Oct 24 AdTran will be presenting in CCB 101 at the gtACM
meeting.
The meeting is scheduled to begin at 730pm, with the presentation
starting 10
minutes later and lasting 30 minutes.

AdTran provides high speed digital telecommunications and enterprize
networking
solutions.  A key component of these solutions are software packages
to remotely
manage large networks of equipment.

Two Software Engineers from AdTran's principle office, Steve Bailey
and Robert
Miller, will be here to present Network Management Software.  I have
worked with
them, and will also be there to answer questions with the engineers.

In addition, since students require no less, there will be pizza and
AdTran
promotional items.

I hope you will attend and hear about this exciting field,
Chris

--
Chris Ronderos
CS undergrad at Georgia Tech