[UWAB] Fabulous Meeting Summary!

Kathy Pham gtg057s at mail.gatech.edu
Thu Oct 13 13:17:17 EDT 2005

Hello Hotties of the College of Computing!

Yay for decorating pumpkins, finishing invitations and getting the
logistics together!

For those who are dying to read a quick summary of the meeting:

- Laura brought pumpkings and everyone decorated them with the
information for the Halloween Party.

-We devoured Laura's bread cup cake thingies

-Advertising:
Commons Plasma Screen (Kathy)
Chalking (Everyone! Tuesday October 25 at 11:00)
Technique Ad
Mass email (we ARE techies)

-Raffle Prizes:
Ipod Nano (Thanks Michelle and Laura!)
HP Hand Held
Gift Certificates

-Anne is making Raffle Tickets for the Nano and Hand Held.

-We're using those cheap carnival tickets for the raffle tickets for
gift certificates.

-Decorations- Gotta buy some! We'll talk about this next weekend.

-Women at CC Booths:
   CUP CAKE WALK
   FACE PAINTING
   BAKE SALE