[UWAB] GT Women's Recruiters needed!

Kathy Pham gtg057s at mail.gatech.edu
Wed Oct 12 13:21:58 EDT 2005

Hey guys,
I know we all love the CoC (because we're obviously the BEST) and want
to keep the girls to ourselves, but TEch needs help recruiting! Apply!
Jenn Johnson is AWESOME and alot of fun to work with. :)

Kathy

WOMEN'S RECRUITMENT BOARD - HELP RECRUIT WOMEN TO TECH
Applications for the Women's Recruitment Board are now available (email
Jennifer below). They are due by November 3rd at 5 p.m. to Room 287 of
the Bill Moore Success Center. Interviews will be in the Bill Moore
Success Center on November 15-17 from 5:30 p.m. - 8 p.m.

The Women's Recruitment Board was formed in October 2004 by the Office
Of Special Recruitment Programs as an advisory body to focus on
recruiting outstanding high school women to Georgia Tech. The board
works with the Office of Special Recruitment Programs, and the goal of
the board is to produce programs to attract female high school students
who are considering Georgia Tech. Board members help plan programs and
participate in them as well. Applicants must have a 2.2 Cumulative GPA
at Georgia Tech.

Thank you,
Jennifer Johnson
<jennifer.johnson at cwt.gatech.edu>