[UWAB] SERIOUS TROUBLE

Vanessa Larco gtg205w at mail.gatech.edu
Tue Mar 29 22:09:43 EST 2005

Hey guys! I'm having trouble with the spread sheet because there is no times
written down for half of the professors. I emailed the ones I know to ask them
for times, but they said they ALREADY told us the times they can make it. Who
has this info?

Also, We only have 17 professors that will make it there (at some point)... we
need at least 14 every hour! I have email some professors that havent responded
and I got some responses, but I cant do this all by myself! PLEASE ask the
professors AGAIN! A lot have not RSVPed! So if you see any of them, PLEASE ask
them the times they CAN make it at!

Thanks a bunch!
Vanessa Larco

PS We got tons of volunteers! We almost have all the help we need!

--
Vanessa Larco