[UWAB] T-Shirts

gtg392y at mail.gatech.edu gtg392y at mail.gatech.edu
Mon Mar 14 13:31:51 EST 2005

Hey Ya'll,
  I spoke with the t-shirt guy and sent the new t-shirt design in. I got him to
price it on a white shirt, a yellow shirt, and a red shirt. He said that the
darker you go on shirts, the more money it cost. For the new design on a white
shirt, it would be about 5.50. Once I have all of the prices we can talk about
this tomorrow!

anne