[UWAB] T-Shirts

Brittany Garrison gtg283b at mail.gatech.edu
Mon Mar 14 12:57:56 EST 2005

We decided on 75 at the last meeting.  We also decided not to sell them because
we don't think anyone will buy them (from experience last year...even
afterwards we couldn't sell them).  So, we're going to give one to the
professors who deal, one to each person in UWAB, and then have a few left over
as prizes.

-Brittany

Quoting Maureen Biggers <maureen at cc.gatech.edu>:

> How many are you ordering?  The more you order, the lower the price
> goes.  Our CoolComputing at GT t-shirts were full color and we ordered
> 400 - they ended up being $5.80 per shirt.  Are they to give away or
> to sell?  Publicity looks GREAT - see you at the meeting tomorrow.
>
> Maureen
>

> At 12:25 PM -0500 3/14/05, Mandy Zielonka wrote:
> >Hi Anne,
> >
> >   How much would the new shirt cost?  The old colored one is nice, but it
> may
> >be too expensive like you said- we will talk about it in our meeting
> >tomorrow.  What color will the shirts be? gray? black? blue? red?
> >
> >~Mandy
> >
> >--
> >Mandy Zielonka
> >5th Year Computer Science Major
> >Georgia Institute of Technology
> >

> >Quoting Shirley Anne Hewitt <gtg392y at mail.gatech.edu>:
> >
> >>  Hey girls,
> >>	I finally got in touch with the guy about t-shirts. The full color
> >>  shirt will be 9.25 a shirt for everything. Unfortunately, that may be
> >>  too expensive.I've included a variation on the monochromatic poster that
> >>  we could use and would decrease the price. What do ya'll think???
> >>
> >>  anne
>

> --
> Maureen S. Biggers, Ph.D.
> Assistant Dean for Diversity and Special Programs
> College of Computing
> Georgia Institute of Technology
> Atlanta, Georgia 30332-0280
>
> 404-894-3181