[UWAB] Questions!!

Shruthi Panicker gtg266w at mail.gatech.edu
Thu Mar 10 13:20:00 EST 2005

Hey all,

I am absolutely sorry that I couldn't make it to the meeting today.

I have couple of questions. I would appreciate it if someone could answer them.

1. I mailed all the professors I had to invite personally on tuesday saying
'this this and this..i wud like to come and invite you personally. I would
appreciate it if you will let me know when i can stop by at ur office.' I
attatched our flyer and ppt from last yr. I havent got a reply from anyone as
yet. Should I just find their office timings and just go and invite them? PLzzzz
give suggestions.

2. Who do i get in touch with for the table cloth?

The facilities person said he can bring the tables and chairs the day before. I
need to sign it out personally and lock. He said it will put them in the physics
atrium. I just need to call him and fix a time for when I have to meet him on
the 30th.

I will be getting in touch with ACM, MICS and FAB for help from guys soon. Will
update on that soon.

Plzz let me know of any other help. Esp.. abt helping with the publicity. When
Sunday?? What time.. etc??

I would appreciate it if guys will help me out.

Thx
Shruthi

--
Shruthi Panicker