[UWAB] time change for CoCaesar's Palace

Kathy Pham gtg057s at mail.gatech.edu
Wed Mar 2 08:07:42 EST 2005

1. T-shirts are REALLY cute Anne, but you're missing an apostrophe--
"CoCaesar's Palace"... not "CoCaesars Palace". :).

2. I called Jay yesterday and told him that CoCaesar's was set to a
later time so we won't hear back from Google til a bit later. He seemed
rather relieved to have a little more time to present the idea to the
GOogle Folks.

3. I think 5:30 is a bit late. The reason why we decided on 4:30 was to
have it end a little early for the faculty, so they don't have to get
home too late. I think we need to decide on a definite time and keep it.
I know alot of profs haven't been asked yet... but there are profs who
have been asked and a couple of people who have already agreed to help
and I hate to have to send them multiple emails about time/date changes.

4. We rock! :)

Kathy

Computer Science
GTRI-SEV Co-op
"To love what you do and feel that it matters-
how could anything be more fun?"