[UWAB] time change for CoCaesar's Palace

Mandy Zielonka gte063w at mail.gatech.edu
Tue Mar 1 22:32:42 EST 2005

FYI.  There is a faculty event from 3-4:30 on March 31st so we are going to
change the time of CoCaesar's Palace to be from 5-8 on Thursday, 3/31.
Hopefully that is enough time for the faculty to get back to campus for our
event- Maureen, can you double check (reply back to the group) that wherever
this event is located, that the faculty will be able to make it back to
campus before 5, otherwise should we change the start time to be 5:30?

~Mandy

Mandy Zielonka

5th Year Computer Science Major