[UWAB] Meeting tomorrow @ 11 Room 53

Sabina Karkin gtg741a at mail.gatech.edu
Wed Feb 9 19:30:10 EST 2005

Hey girls!

Ok...we have lots of things coming up and we absolutely need you to be at the
meeting tomorrow (Thur, 2/10) @ 11 am in room 53 of CoC...AND we're having
PIZZA and drinks! (now you really don't have an excuse :) ).

We need to discuss the followings things:

1. CoolComputing @ Tech (which is in 2 weeks!)
   1.1 Hosts (take pictures)
   1.2 Revise agenda
2. Caesar's Palace (in 1 month!)
   2.1 Fundraising
   2.2 Faculty outreach - assign people to invite faculty
   2.3 Brochure
   2.4 Responsibilities of all the leaders of different areas coordinating the
event
3. Swiki containing old UWAB material
4. Likes/dislikes/changes to be made to get more people to attend the meetings

I really hope to see all of you there.  If you cannot come to the meeting,
please email me and let me know.  We need all of you to help us make these
events happen.

Thanks girls and see you tomorrow!

~Sabina
--
Sabina Karkin
4th year Computer Science major/Cognitive Science minor