[UWAB] Thursdays meeting

Jennifer Whitlow gtg160x at mail.gatech.edu
Wed Feb 9 14:28:27 EST 2005

Hey girls,

Okay so the letters are being sent out today for those girls who have been
admitted to GT as CS majors.  They are going to be coming to visit in 2 weeks
from this Thursday, so if you signed up to be a host or on the calling tree
please please please try to be at the meeting tomorrow.  I will be taking
digital pictures of each of you so that the girls will know what their host or
the person calling them looks like. If for some reason you cannot be there,
please send me a picture of you that I can use.

Thanks,
Jennifer

--
       Jennifer Whitlow